Thursday, February 18, 2021

iFit Trainer Meet and Greet Challenge Trinity Bridge Interval Walk, Aruba Stacie Clark

Today is Thursday and it's my last Thursday that's a Friday! No more three day weekends. I'm rather bummed. I'm happy about the new job, but sad to see my three day weekends go away. That could change in time, but for now, it's back to five 8s. I did this walk on Tuesday. It was the last one in the iFit Trainer Meet and Greet Challenge. Now I just need to wait for the email so I can order my magnet! 

Okay so this workout was part of the Turks & Caicos Weight Loss Walking Series. It sounded like it was a joint effort with her husband and I did see another series with them together and it was a weight loss walking one. I wasn't in love with this one and I kept watching the clock the whole time. I found her walking style to be weird. She looked like she was power walking which just looks odd. I guess it makes sense though that she's not going to do a leisurely stroll, but it just felt really awkward. 

I don't remember a ton about this walk, but she did talk about the area and the terrain. We got to see a couple of natural bridges. One of them had collapsed. I didn't find her off putting or annoying. It was just not really a big inspiration to jump out and find another series with her. It's supposed to be a beginner series, but she walked pretty fast. She was going about 3.5 MPH during her push intervals. I liked the way she mixed up the intervals. It was Three rounds of five pushes. The first was 1 minute on and 1 minute rest, the second was 45 seconds on and 45 seconds rest. The last was 30 seconds on and 30 seconds rest. Then after all of that, there was one big push at the end and she said she wouldn't say how long it was going to last. I can't remember exactly what I did, but I think it was 2.7, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9 and 3.0 for the first two rounds and then 2.7, 2.8, 2.8, 2.9 and 3.0 for the last round. The last push I only did 2.8. From looking at that chart, I'm really bad about getting the numbers pressed in time. There are a bunch of dips in speed that leave my grid all ugly looking. 


My Walk
 

What it should have been 


No comments:

Post a Comment