Saturday, February 6, 2021

iFit Tokyo, Japan Walking Tour Meiji Jingu Shrine Walk, Tokyo, Japan

Today is Saturday, but I did this walk on Tuesday. I really need to get back into the habit of doing these posts every day, but I'm pretty sure I worked late almost every day this week and I had to go to the library once and the grocery store once. In a couple weeks, my work schedule will change so I'll probably have more time for this blogging thing. 

This was the third walk in a four part walking tour of Tokyo Japan. This was my favorite of the four and the only one I actually liked. I did this on day four instead of three since I rarely ever do these things in order. Anyway.......This was a walk through a shrine area in Tokyo, Japan. The scenery was pretty and the walk was more educational the others in the series. The other three of these were mainly the trainer walking down a busy street and pointing out the different stores on the street. Oh he also talked about how clean Japan is because no one can eat in the streets and people are taught from a young age to throw things away. 

Okay so he walked along a path and talked about the different things along the way. There were gates into the area where people are supposed to bow. There was a display of all the saki and wine from the area. There was a shrine and a temple. He talked about having children blessed. Oh there was also a building where cars could be blessed. It was hard to understand him since he talks really fast. He also has a bit of an accent and it's hard for me to follow. 

Nothing really hurt too much on this walk. I did it without hands except for the two bigger hill parts. One of them was 10% and the other was 8%. I held on for those. I felt good. Nothing went numb. I didn't put up the website version of the walk since I didn't deviate from the trainer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment