Wednesday, February 24, 2021

iFit South of France Beginner Walking Series Hautpoul Village Walk, Mazamet, France Alex Gregory

Today is Wednesday. I did this walk on Monday. I struggle with this and I'm not really sure why. I did drop the speed down in a couple spots even though the incline really wasn't all that horrible. Maybe my head was just not in the right place, but you can see how my heart rate was bouncing up high on the inclines. This was part of the iFit South of France Beginner Walking Series. It was supposed to be the last one, but I did it second to last since why would I bother doing the series in order. Nothing really hurt all that bad, but I just wasn't really feeling it. 

The walk was interesting enough. It was a trade route or something between two towns. There was a huge bridge over a really deep gorge. It was pretty. I don't remember much about what he said. I find his voice rather soothing and I zone out. If I can focus on what he's saying, I find him interesting and I actually remember most of the story he told during the Heart to Heart Finding Failure. I just can't seem to pay attention to him during these South of France walks. 

Not much else to say other than I got my email and ordered my magnet for completing the February iFit Trainer Meet and Greet Challenge! Woot Woot! 

My Walk




No comments:

Post a Comment