Monday, April 17, 2017

Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds Get Up and Get Started 1 Mile Walk Revisited

 

I did this one two workouts in a row, but I woke up feeling great, so I did this one standing up. I went pretty slow. I kept my knee lifts, kicks and kickbacks very gentle and I didn't sit down into any of the side steps. You can read a play by play of the workout from my original post back in January of 2014. You can also read my modified chair version from last week.  

I didn't use the weights either. It actually felt really great! I felt like a normal human being. I was in a pretty decent mood for most of the day after the workout too! However, once the ibuprofen wore off, I realized hat I felt great when I woke up because of the ibuprofen still in my system and not because I was magically healed. Lesson learned. 

I'm really looking forward to getting out of this boot and being able to exercise like a normal person. I forgot how much exercise really does make me feel better. I don't necessarily love the experience while it's happening, but it does improve my mood for the rest of the day. I've been pretty bummed lately and having a it of a woe is me attitude on life. I'm just so tired of all the baggage life has to offer. A lot of crap has happened over the last three years and I'm ready for it to be over with. I'm hoping that once the car situation gets handled, it will be a nice calm year. I need a nice calm year. 

I don't have any charts of the workout. One of these days, I'll get through the bags in the garage, but right now I still have a naked Christmas tree in my living room, so I'm not really optimistic about getting that heart rate monitor anytime in the next few days or even weeks at this point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment