Sunday, July 3, 2016

Review of C25K Couch to 5k Round 2 Week 5 Day 2

Week 5 Day 2 of C25K was a five minute warm up followed by 8 minutes of jogging, 5 minutes of walking, 8 minutes of jogging and 5 minutes of walking. Hubby didn't go with me, so I ran on the street. I wasn't in the mood for the pesky hill at the end though so I turned left onto my street instead of going all the way down to the street for Bi-mart. I ended up getting back too soon though so I just walked past the street and turned around and then went back to the back gate. It felt good doing this run. The temperature was just about perfect so it wasn't too bad on my lungs. My breathing was decent and I didn't really hurt all that much. I was so ready for it to be over when it was done though. I had some issues with my pace in the first running segment. You can see the nice wavy line there. The second one was a little more consistent, but you can still see the gradual slow down. I did kick it up a notch in the last minute or so of the second running segment. I still need to work on my speed! I'm way too slow!

Polar M400 Screen Shots

Here are the screen shots from the run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment