Sunday, January 31, 2016

Review of Beachbody 10 Minute Trainer Day 21: Yoga Flex - Three Weeks Done!



Day 21: 

Day 21 of 10 Minute Trainer was Yoga Flex! I love Yoga! This one is a bit short though. I just get into it and it's over. I'm contemplating getting back up and doing a 30 minute yoga from 21 Day Fix or 21 Day Fix Extreme. That's probably not going to happen, but the thought did cross my mind. I love feeling all stretched out at the end of yoga. I wish we held some of the poses a bit longer in this one, but it's only 10 minutes, so there's only so much you can get through. I'm trying to focus on form in my Right Angle, Extended Right Angle, Warrior 2 and Reverse Warrior. I've always thought it was more important to get my hand all the way down onto the floor. I thought that meant I was flexible, but apparently I need to work on opening up my chest. In order to get my hand down, I tend to roll my chest forward. I never knew I did it until he pointed out that a lot of people do it. 

I've only got one week left of 10 Minute Trainer! I wasn't sure how this was going to go, but I'm pretty happy with the fact that I've stuck with it even though there were times I wanted to just do something else because it was feeling a bit too repetitive doing Core Cardio and Cardio so much in this program. I'm going to finish out my last week. I'm confident of that! After that week is up, hubby wants to start walking with me in the mornings before work. We'll see how that goes. He doesn't want to do it every day, so on the off days I'm going to do the upgraded 10 Minute Trainer workouts until I get through them all. There are only six upgraded workouts so I'll do three per day. Hopefully, we'll walk three times the first week and then I've got a full week planned. I'm so taking a rest day after that week. I full rest day where I don't do any workouts not even 10 minute yoga workouts. I'm ready for a rest day. 




Want to learn more? Watch the video!

If you want to learn more about the program, check out the video. If you decide you want to buy it, make sure you buy it from a Beachbody Coach so you get the free workout that comes with it. If you don't have a coach, you can get it from me. You can do the program for free if you sign up for the free trial of the Club Membership at Team Beachbody. With the trial, you get 30 days access to all of the workout programs in the Member Library of On Demand. 10 Minute Trainer is one of the programs and since it's a 4 week program, you can complete the program before the trial is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment