Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Review of 21 Day Fix Extreme Day 17: Pilates Fix Extreme


Day 17: Pilates Fix Extreme


Today was Day 17 of 21 Day Fix Extreme which meant that it was Pilates Fix Extreme! I remembered to put on shoes this morning! I must admit that this workout is way different with shoes on! I was able to focus on the moves instead of focusing on how uncomfortable my feet were. It was a bit awkward at times though because it wasn't easy to adjust the bands. During the Supermans the band was shorter on my left side than it was on my right which made it uncomfortable. I love Supermans so I was pretty bummed. I would have paused the DVD to fix it, but I had just paused the DVD to put the handle back on my resistance band. Somehow the sucker managed to pop off again. 

My abs were killing me during this workout! It felt way more intense than it did last week. The leg stuff didn't seem as challenging this week, but the ab section was killer. It was good though. I kinda liked it. I'm not a huge Pilates fan, but this workout is growing on me. Its the last day of Pilates Fix Extreme in this round of 21 Day Fix Extreme though, Maybe that's why I enjoyed it since I knew I wouldn't be doing it again for awhile. 

Having the band around my feet made it have a great resistance too since it took more of the band to go around my feet since the shoes added some bulk, but also because the soles of my shoes kept it from stretching around my feet. It's hard to explain, but trust me, it made it way harder for most of the ab stuff which is probably why my abs were on fire the entire workout! 

I don't have much else to say about the workout. Tomorrow is Lower Fix Extreme so I'll be back to jumping. Oh Joy. It was nice to have two days in a row of no jumping! Now I'll do two days in a row with jumping and then go back to no jumping for the last day. I can't believe I'm almost done with this round of 21 Day Fix Extreme. It went by soooooo crazy fast! 

Polar M400 Screen Shots


Here are the screen shots from the workout. I was a bit surprised that my heart rate didn't get higher. There wasn't much moving around, but I was breathing pretty heavy from the exertion anyway. 



Want to learn more? Watch the video!


If you decide you want to try the program out, be sure to buy it from a coach so you get the free DVD that you can't get through other sources. If you don't have a coach, you can sign up with me. 

=

No comments:

Post a Comment