Friday, November 20, 2015

Review of 21 Day Fix Day 19: Cardio Fix Extreme


Day 19: Cardio Fix Extreme

Today was Day 19 of 21 Day Fix Extreme which meant that it was Cardio Fix Extreme. I wasn't really looking forward to this workout. I was tired and I knew this would involve jumping, but I also knew that once this workout was over, I was done with the jumping for the rest of the round. I finally motivated myself to get up and workout when I discovered that my computer was being weird. All of the black was showing as blue. I didn't think I could stay focused on the workout if I was worried about my computer so I tried to close all the browsers and then open them to see if it changed. I tried Firefox and Chrome before I realized that the desktop did it to. I rebooted and still didn't work. I was running out of time, so I decided to deal with it later. I turned on my TV in the workout room and the screen was red instead of blue. I'm thinking, what the heck is going on with my electronics today! I tried the front room TV just to see what was going on there, but it was fine. I went back to the workout room and shut the DVD player off and tried again. Still red. I unplugged the DVD player and plugged it back in and that worked. (On a side note, I did the same for the computer after the workout and it seemed to have done the trick with it too. YAY!)

Okay so I used my weight lifting gloves again for this because I didn't want sweaty palms. The glove managed to do something to my Polar M400 watch. The same thing happened the first time I did the Pilates Fix. I'm not sure what mode I was in, but it beeped at me about every 20 seconds. That lasted for about a minute before I wanted to scream, so I just shut down the session. I restarted it, but there's no point in putting up the screen shots since it wasn't the whole workout. I hate when that happens.

I couldn't remember much about this workout, but I did remember that it involved jumping. I just couldn't remember the different aspects of the jumping. I remembered Fast Feet and Jumping Jacks. It seems that I only remember the parts that I don't like and I completely forget the other parts. The jumping jacks only last 30 seconds and they are only done twice. The Fast Feet only lasts 60 seconds and it's only done twice. That's 3 minutes of misery out of a 31 minute workout. I'm not fond of burpees, but oddly enough I didn't remember that they were in this workout. Once upon a time, I didn't like skaters, but I kinda like the Twisted Skaters we did in this. They are another move that I forgot existed in this. 

I was dreading this workout because of the jumping, but there really wasn't that much jumping involved. I really need to stop dwelling on 3 minutes of misery spread out over a 31 minute workout and focus on the things I like about the workout. I'll work on that for my next program! For now, the worst of 21 Day Fix Extreme is over. No more jumping for the next two days! Although, I have no idea what the 10 minute ab workout or the Fix Challenge workout will entail! Those are bonus workouts that aren't part of the calendar. Although, I suppose the ab workout might have been part of the calendar, but I don't remember it being there so I haven't been doing it. I probably should have been doing it though since I always skimp out on the ab workouts. I'm really bad about that! Maybe I'll work on that in my next program too.



Want to learn more? Watch the video!


If you decide you want to try the program out, be sure to buy it from a coach so you get the free DVD that you can't get through other sources. If you don't have a coach, you can sign up with me. 

=

No comments:

Post a Comment