Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Review of Cize The End of Exercize Day 14: In the Pocket and 8 Count Abs


Day 14: In the Pocket and 8 Count Abs

Today was day 14 of Cize. It was supposed to be a rest day, but I did my rest day on Day 13 so we could hike on Sunday. Technically speaking, it's more like day 16 on the calendar because I took three days off this weekend. I'd like to blame it all on the hike, but Monday was just because I never got the motivation to workout.

So, In the Pocket has been my nemesis since the first time I did it. Actually, both workouts for week two were super challenging for me. They were fast and I had a hard time learning the moves, but once I figured out that I should just concentrate on the feet, it got easier. For day three of Full Out, I was able to pull off most of the hand movements with the feet. Day 3 of In the Pocket followed the same pattern. it's so funny though because this dance seems so short. I'm not sure why it's so crazy hard for me to grasp, but it really was. After I do 21 Day Fix Extreme, I might come back to Cize and just do each workout until I have it mastered.

8 Count Abs is getting easier and easier to get through. I'm learning what's coming next and I'm getting better with my form. I don't dread it as much as I did in the beginning.

Tomorrow starts week three! The workouts are longer and I think harder! I'm scared!

Polar M400 Screen Shots

Here are the Polar M400 screen shots with the calorie counts for In the Pocket and 8 Count Abs. I'm a bit bummed by In the Pocket, but I'll get over it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment