Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Rockin' Body Day 24: Rock It Out


Day 24: Rock It Out

Today was Day 24 on the Advanced Calendar. It was Rock It Out! This workout is pretty hard. I was listening to a Shaun T Define Your Life podcast today. One of the people asked him a question about which program he should do. He asked about Hip Hop Abs and Rockin' Body. Shaun said something to the effect of if you do Rockin' Body, make sure you do Rock It Out because it's deceptively hard. I gotta say that there's not much deception there. It's just hard. There's a lot of squats and lunges! I don't do the jumping with the lunges though. This thing is killer on my shoulders. By the end they were just burning! My triceps were killing me during the push ups! OMG it seemed like they were never ending! I started losing steam at some point, but I kept going. I didn't worry about speed this time. I just tried to focus on range of motion like he mentioned in a previous podcast. 

Polar M400 Screen Shot

Check out that calorie burn! I missed my record by a couple calories! My heart rate was going crazy until it was time to get on the floor and do the push ups and planks. 







No comments:

Post a Comment