Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Rockin' Body Day 16: Party Express and Rock It Out



Day 16: Party Express and Rock It Out


Day 16 was supposed to be Hip Hop, but I did that on Day 15 in error, so Day 16 turned into Party Express and Rock It Out. It had been a bit since I had done Party Express and I had only done Rock It Out once before. I was thinking that Rock It Out was only 30 minutes and I woke up a couple minutes late, so I did not have nearly enough time to finish both of these and make it to work on time. When this happened with Body Beast, I just bailed on the second workout for the day. It was my excuse to get out of doing the second workout, but not today! I got to work about five minutes late and no one said a thing. No more excuses!

Party Express worked out pretty well. I didn't really remember all of it, but I picked it back up pretty quickly. I had a lot of fun with it and tried to get all groovy with it. Rock It Out went pretty well too. It was longer than I thought, but it wasn't as intense as I remembered. It could have been because I used the two pound weighted balls instead of my five pound dumbbells to start out. My triceps are sore today! My calves are still sore, but I'm not sure if it's from the hike on Sunday or the workouts this week. My abs were a bit sore at times too.

Okay so funny thing happened yesterday after doing the workouts yesterday. I was sitting at my desk and I was totally chair dancing. Then later that night, I was walking around the house and I realized I was kinda dancing while I was walking. Music was on both times and I just started moving to the beat. It's pretty wild. I better be careful about that at work. I might get funny looks!

Polar M400 Screen Shots

Here are my screen shots for the workouts. I'm not really sure what happened to my heart rate in Rock It Out. It kinda tanked towards the end there. I'm not sure if it was went I went down onto the floor for the push ups or not. Oh well. I got a great calorie burn. I'm okay with that. Check out that total burn for both workouts together! Woot Woot! 




No comments:

Post a Comment