Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Rockin' Body Day 17: Disco Groove & Hard Core Abs



Day 17: Disco Groove and Hard Core Abs

Today was Day 17 and I managed to do the correct workouts! I was still a few minutes late to work too since I once again didn't give myself enough time to do my workouts, but I once again, was able to convince myself to do both workouts. I'm more important than my job! My boss might not like that attitude, but I'm putting me first for the first time in a long long long time. 

So Disco Groove has had some challenging parts for me, but I was able to do some of them a little bit better today. I had a little bit of an ah-ha moment for parts of it. I did forget that this one went through two dances and then you strung them both together at the end. I kinda had a couple train wreck moments there. They were mainly because when he called out the names of the moves, I hear him wrong, so I did the move I heard instead of the move I was supposed to do. Oopsy. 

Hard Core Abs is one that I dread doing just about every time. It's a great workout and it's only 10 minutes long, but all of that with the arms up over my head. My shoulders were sore from yesterday's workout! On a good day, all of that arms over the head is hard, but after Rock It Out, OMG it's just hard! Although, I gotta admit that the hard part is getting less hard. It's really just the first three minutes that are killer. The rest of it is challenging, but not killer. 

I did more chair dancing today too! I only have a week and a half left of this program. Woot woot! I'll get my t-shirt soon! 

Polar M400 Screen Shots

Here are the screen shots for the workouts. I'm not really sure what that weird spike in my heart rate is from in Hard Core Abs and I'm also not sure what that weird thing is at the end of Disco Groove, but whatever. 



No comments:

Post a Comment