Saturday, August 1, 2015

Rockin' Body Day 12: Hip Hop



Day 12: Hip Hop

I actually took a rest day between Days 11 and 12. I was just exhausted and wanted that extra sleep. It felt good and it really helped my mood. Day 12 on the advanced calendar was Hip Hop. This was a new one for me. The first of the advanced workouts didn't really go all that well, so I was nervous about this one. I was still excited to do it though since I just love Shaun T and I'm having fun with these workouts. This one had three different dances in it. The first one went pretty well for me. There was a lot of arm stuff in it, but I was able to get my limbs to cooperate. The middle section was not pretty at all. The final section went well. I'm not sure why the middle section was so challenging for me, but it was just brutal for me. I think part of it was that there's stuff in the middle section that you actually learn in Shaun T's Dance Party which isn't available On Demand. He went over it with a little refresher in this DVD, but it was faster than learning the other stuff. That's my excuse at least. 

I ended up buying the DVD set so I could get Shaun T's Dance Party and the weighted wrist bands. It's really not that much money and I really want to be able to do the entire program. My Roku Stick in the workout room is painfully slow anyway so it will be nice to not have to deal with On Demand in the mornings. I'm not sure if it's the stick or because I bought a cheap TV. I should try the stick in my nice TV before I trash on the stick. 

Polar M400 Screen Shots

It's so nice to see a nice calorie burn again. I haven't seen calorie burns like this since Les Mills Combat! I might have to do Les Mills Combat again soon! I really love that one. Okay, so here are the screen shots. I'm not really sure what's up with that big dip in the last third of the heart rate monitor chart, but I'm okay with it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment