Monday, July 20, 2015

Rockin' Body Day 4 Party Express and Booty Time



Day 4 Party Express

This was another repeat workout for me. I did better this time! I was able to remember some of the choreography and I was able to put some more groove in some of the moves. I worked up quite a sweat during this one! I had some motivational issues this morning and didn't get into my workout room when I should have, so I did this one first to make sure that I did both of them. I risked being late to work to make sure they both got done! I'm pretty stoked that I was able to get motivated enough to do both of them! These workouts are really growing on me! There are times where I feel like a complete idiot, but it's okay. I'm okay feeling like an idiot and that's important. I'm starting to think of these workouts as therapy! 


Booty Time

This was another workout that didn't have much dancing in it. We did squats and lunges and other workout stuff, but he still put a bit of a groove to it. I don't think I've ever had so much fun doing lunges and squats before. This workout was pretty challenging for me. I did a seven mile hike the day before this workout and my calves were already a little sore. My hamstrings and glutes were weak, but not sore. Overall, it was quite difficult to get through this workout, but I managed to get through it by modifying some of the stuff. I didn't do the jumping stuff and I didn't bounce quite as intensely as they did. It was a pretty bouncy workout. 

Polar M400 Screen Shots

So I'm not really sure what the weird blips are in the hear rate stuff. I have a really low blip on the first workout and a really high blip on the second one. Makes no sense! Oh wait, the low blip might make sense! The workout freezed after a few minutes. I had to mess around with my Internet and start the video over. I'm not really sure about the high blip on the second though. Oh well. One of these days, maybe I'll find a bra that will work better with the heart rate monitor! 




No comments:

Post a Comment