Monday, June 29, 2015

Zen Labs Couch to 5K C25K Week 5 Day 2



 Week 5 Day2

Today was one of the days that I was concerned about. I didn't think 5 minutes of running would be an issue, but 8 minutes just seemed like a really long time! There were only two running segments though, so I was looking forward to that! They changed the app on me and I missed the memo! The icon was different and I though the app was gone! I found it though! The look of the app had changed a little bit, but the functionality of it was the same. I was supposed to run 3/4 of a mile in 8 minutes. I typically can do a lap in about 4 minutes. I was supposed to do tree laps in 8. I knew that wasn't going to happen. at this point, I don't really care. If I have slow my pace down in order to last the full amount of time on the interval, I will. I'll work on my speed later. My calves were not enjoying the 8 minute running segments! I'm still dreading the 20 minute run on Friday. I decided to run as fast as I could during the last minute of each running segment. I'm not sure why I decided to do this, but it's my new thing. I'm hoping it will help me work on my speed. 

Polar M400

Here's the Polar M400 device. 



No comments:

Post a Comment