Monday, June 29, 2015

Zen Labs Couch to 5K C25K Week 5 Day 1


Week 5 Day 1

Week 5 Day 1 was rather uneventful. It wasn't a day that I was dreading. I was actually looking forward to it. I'm having fun with this running thing. I just get nervous about some of the longer runs like Week 5 Day 3! I'm so scared about that day that running for 5 minutes seems super simple. Day 5 Week 1 was walking for five minutes, run for 5 minutes, walk for 3 minutes, run for 5 minutes, walk for 3 minutes, run for five minutes and walk for five. The weather was pretty decent. My shins didn't hurt as much as this time. I'm not sure if it's because I slowed my pace down or it was because I'm getting beter at this running thing.

Polar M400

Here's the screen shot from the Polar app. I had some issues with the heart rate monitor. I had some issues on a hike that we did as well. I thought it was the backpack, but turns out, it wasn't. I finally figured out that it was the bra that I was wearing. I no longer wear that one while using the heart rate monitor! I picked up the pace at the end of the last two runs. I was on a mission to make up some time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment