Sunday, June 14, 2015

Zen Labs C25K Couch to 5K Week 3 Day 2


Week 3 Day 2

Week 3 Day 2 was better than Week 3 Day 1! I knew that I could get through the three minute running segments this time. It was easier to convince myself to keep going because I had already done it. However, I have to admit that it was really hard to get through. My shins were killing me and my hamstrings wanted nothing to do with this running thing. I was hoping that I would make it around the whole track in one of the three minute segments, but that didn't happen this time. My legs were a quivering mass of jelly for the rest of the day. Walking up the stairs at work was a chore. Standing up was a chore. They didn't hurt like I had done a leg day or anything, but they were soooooo weak and quivering! One more day of this three minute running thing and then next week, I have to move to five minute segments! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

The screen shots above are from BodyMedia and the Zen Labs C25K app. The screen shots below are from Motion X GPS. The graph is another one of mine merged pics because I can't see the entire graph on one screen in my phone. If you look close, you can see the splice since I'm not the best splicer, but I'm getting better! Woot Woot. If you compare this graph, to the Week 3 Day 1 graph, it looks like I ran faster here, but for some reason the graphs aren't really to the same scale. You'll notice on the left of this graph, it only goes up to 5, but the graph from the previous day went up to 10. I'm not sure why it did that, but it made me think that I had been running much faster for Day 2 over Day 1, but then I checked the numbers and it was about the same. 





No comments:

Post a Comment