Sunday, June 14, 2015

Zen Labs C25K Couch to 5K Week 3 Day 1




Week 3 Day 1

I was pretty much dreading doing this week! The first week had running segments that were only 60 seconds and then we moved on to 90 seconds. Week Three has 3 minute running segments! It starts off the normal 5 minute warm up. Then we moved to 90 seconds of running, 90 seconds of walking, 3 minutes of running, 3 minutes of walking and then we started over at the first running segment. Last week, I was able to get halfway around the track in 90 seconds, so I thought that I would get all the way around the track in 3 minutes, but apparently, I really slowed the running down in order to make it through the full three minutes of running. Those three minute running segments were soooooooo hard. I wanted to give up, but I kept going. My legs were killing me! My shins hurt during the run. My hamstrings were on fire. My legs were tingly for the rest of the day! My shins were a little sore the following day. Hubby and I went for a walk the next morning, and I couldn't walk very fast. It felt like he was running and my shins were screaming at me to slow down! 

The screen shots above are from BodyMedia and the Zen Labs C25K app. The screen shot below is from MotionX GPS. I really love the Motion X GPS app. I just wish it had an online thing where I could see the whole workout in one screen shot. I had to merge two pics off  my phone into one. You can see where the running segments were! 





No comments:

Post a Comment