Sunday, May 17, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 70: Rest Day


Day 70: Rest Day!

Day 70 of the Lean Program for Body Beast was Rest Day! I love Rest Day! I really love when Rest Day falls on a Sunday because that's my day to spend with my hubby and we get to go hiking! Today we did a short hike, but it was a bit steep and challenging in parts mainly because I was wearing clogs! Not just any clogs either. I was wearing Stegmann's which have no traction! I slid in a few spots and nearly fell on my butt, but I managed to stay standing. You can read all about the hike on my post about Steelhead Falls. It was a great day! The sun was shining, but it wasn't too hot! We think we're going to Fort Rock and The Hole (I'm not sure if that's the actual name for it or if that's what they have in the book) next weekend, but we might do a different waterfall. There wasn't much snow this winter so if we're going to see waterfalls, we need to hit them early before the snowmelt is done. 

I am now done with 10 weeks of Body Beast! I've only got two weeks left. That means that I will only do each workout one more time except for Beast Cardio. I'll have to do that once twice more! I'm soooooooooooo excited that I'm this close to being done!  I can't wait to start 21 Day Fix Extreme! I'm kinda scared though. The original 21 Day Fix still kicks my butt!  

No comments:

Post a Comment