Monday, May 4, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 57: Build Chest and Tris


Day 57: Build Chest and Tris

Today begins the final phase of Body Beast! I've only got four weeks left in the program. I'm so excited! This has been a really long program. It doesn't help that I got sick and then took some time off for various things like injuries and family stuff. It's been awhile since I've done Build Chest and Tris. It's not in the second phase and the second phase lasted five weeks without all the breaks. I pretty much had forgotten everything in the workout. All I remembered was the fact that there were a boat load of push ups, but it turns out there wasn't as many push ups as I remembered. I was faster at them. My triceps were pretty much toast by the end of this thing. I survived, but barely! I forgot how long this thing was. I risked being late to work so I could finish this up. I left the weights pretty much where they were the last time, but I did increase the weight on the Partial Chest Fly. I did 5/10/10 before and this time I did 5/10/15. I barely made it through the last couple of reps. I did the push ups with my thighs on the bench. They are killer! For some reason, the in and outs at the end were just really hard. I had to take a bunch of breaks and ended up finishing them up on the floor. 

The Worksheet

Here's the worksheet. 


BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here's a rather unimpressive BodyMedia screen shot. I'm not sure how I got the three minutes of total activity, but oh well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment