Saturday, May 2, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 55: Bulk Shoulders


Day 55: Bulk Shoulders

Day 55 was Bulk Shoulders. This workout is torture for me, but I still like it. My shoulders are getting stronger and I can feel some definition starting in the front, but this still hurts and not in an,
Oh wow, feel the burn. I love this!" kind of way. This just hurts! The Arnold Press and the Plate Twist Twist thing are absolute torture! I'm not using heavy weights or anything. I could do these moves without weights and it would still be painful! Sometimes I feel some crunching going on in my left shoulder too which makes me wonder if there's something wrong with my bone structure, but it doesn't seem to continue when I'm not doing the workout so I figure I don't have an injury or anything. 

The Worksheet


BodyMedia Screen Sot

Here's the screen shot. 



No comments:

Post a Comment