Sunday, April 26, 2015

Review of Graze.com 8 Pack Variety Box 1

What it is and why I get it

Graze.com is a mail order snack subscription service. They send you fun snacks every week or every other week. The snacks have crazy combinations of ingredients. Most of the packages are portion controlled and that's why I love them. They do have a Sharing Box which has five bags for a total of 20 servings, but I only got that box once. I like the portion control, so I'm sticking with the other types of boxes. You can get a four count box or an eight count box. If you get the four count boxes, you can specify if you want a Sweet Box, a Savory Box, a Low Calorie Box or a couple other things as well. If you get the eight count box, you save money. I've got an eight count coming every other week right now and I think an extra one every four weeks or something. I can't remember what I did. Oh they recently had a thing where you could buy a one time only box of just flapjacks too. I bought two of those! Can't wait until they show up. I love love love flapjacks! If you want to try them out, use my referral code JAIMIE49P for a discount. 

The Packaging

The snacks are in rigid plastic containers with peel away plastic film lids. They are bundles up into paperboard boxes and shipped off to your house. The eight pack looks a lot like the 4 pack, but it's two layers so it's twice as thick as the 4 pack. 



Tutti Frutti

This has pineapple, cherry raisins, blueberry cranberries and rains. I really like this one. I'm a sucker for dried fruit. The stuff is like candy! 



Summer Berry Flapjack

This is  rustic rolled oat flapjack with berry infused cranberries. I was glad to get this one in this box since I had just gotten it in the Sharing Box. I adore these flapjacks, but in the Sharing Box, they were just so-so. I don't understand the difference, but this was just as yummy as I remember them! 


Scandinavian Forest

This has lingonberries, blueberries, cherry raisins and soft apple pieces. Through Graze.com, I've grown to love dried apples. The first few times I had them, I wasn't a fan, but they have grown on me. This was another winner snack since it's just a bunch of dried fruit. You can't go wrong with dried fruit. 



Eleanor's Apple Crumble

This is soft apple pieces, raisins and cinnamon honey almonds. I'm not a fan of almonds, but when you cover them in cinnamon and honey, you just can't go wrong. This is another snack that I wasn't gaga over when I first started with Graze, but it's grown on me since I now like the apples. 



Cinnamon Fig Roll

This is diced figs, cinnamon flavored raisins and vanilla cookie drops. I like the vanilla cookie drops, but they were pretty soft and felt stale compared to the other cookies in other snacks. I like stale cookies though. I grew up in Massachusetts before Oreos had the resealable packaging. I actually liked them all soft and stale. I'm not sure if these cookies are supposed to have that same texture, but they do. I wasn't a huge fan of the diced figs though. If I haven't trashed this snack yet, I think I'll ive it another try. Maybe the fig pieces will grow on me. 



Billionaire's Shortbread

This has Belgian milk chocolate, almonds, cranberries and fudge. This would be uber awesome without the almonds. With the almonds, it's pretty good still, but I have to eat up all the almonds and then eat the yummy pieces. I leave the milk chocolate for last! Yum Yum.


Honey Drizzled Cashews

The name says it all. These are honey drizzled cashews. I love love love cashews. Honey drizzled over cashews makes an awesome thing into something even more awesome. These are better than the cinnamon honey almonds. They are less crunchy which is better for my teeth! 


Lightly Salted Popping Corn

This is the best microwave popcorn on the planet. They should sell this by the case. I would totally buy it. It's perfect because it's just one serving and there's no nasty chemicals in it. It's not buttery, but it's still yummy. 



Nutrition Facts

Here is the nutritional information for the snacks. It lists all of the important label information as well as the ingredients and the expiration date. 



No comments:

Post a Comment