Sunday, April 26, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 50: Bulk Chest



Day 50: Bulk Chest

Day 50 was Bulk Chest. I got a bit cocky during the warm up and thought I would try doing a push up on my toes. Probably not the best idea I had this week. I didn't pull off the full push up and I think it really got me set up for a hard workout. I also decided to up the weight on the first move which was the incline flies. I'm not sure if it was the push up attempt on my toes or the increased weight for the flies, but I will say that the incline press was torture! I kept it at the same weights that I've been doing, but this thing was just insane. I barely made it through the sets and I'm pretty sure I managed to incorporate my lats into the mix and I think that tweaked out my back. I wasn't really looking forward to leg day anyway, but I ended up skipping it the day after Bulk Chest because I had a pain in my upper back right between my shoulder blades. Bulk Chest was on a Wednesday and I decided to skip Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday for my workouts. I haven't yet figured out if I'm going to repeat chest day on Monday so I'm back on the schedule, do Bulk Legs on Monday so I don't miss a Monday workout, or skip Monday and do Bulk Legs on Tuesday so I'm back on track with the calendar. I'm pretty bummed about missing these days. I just needed to complete this week and then I only had 4 weeks left of the program! I would be in he final phase of Body Beast. I would get a new workout to do. I can't believe this program is taking so long for me to get through. I just want to be done already! 

The Worksheet

Here's the worksheet. 


BodyMedia Screen Shot

The screen shot doesn't include the warm up. I forgot to hit start on my phone. Oopsy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment