Saturday, April 4, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 26: Bulk Back


Day 26: Bulk Back

I was looking forward to this one. I love back day! This was straight up back too without biceps. Although, whenever you have a back day, you work your biceps in the process. I started doing the pull overs on the bench, but then I switched to the floor. It was easier to do it on the floor, but I don't think I get the dumbbell down far enough to get it to be as effective as it should be. I still really felt it though. I really liked this workout and I really felt it the next day in my upper back. There wasn't anything in this workout that was crazy hard which was a nice change of pace. It was challenging and I got a good burn, but I could do it! Woot Woot!

The Worksheet

Here is the worksheet! 


BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here's another unimpressive screen shot. I got a whopping 1 minute of total activity. I was sweating and breathing heavy the whole time, but only one minute of activity. 



No comments:

Post a Comment