Saturday, April 4, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 24: Bulk Arms


Day 24: Bulk Arms

This was my first time doing Bulk Arms. It was a big weird doing triceps and biceps on he same day instead of triceps with chest and biceps with back. My triceps were a little weak from chest day on Monday, but I got through the workout. I got to do Skull Crushers! I love Skull Crushers! I've only done them with my trainer in the past and they were different than these because they were negative reps with him. It was a weight that I didn't have the strength to lift so I was supposed to lower it down really slowly and then he lifted it back up. These were done with a weight that I could lift. They were hard to do on my bench with the Bowflex weights since the weights are just huge and my bench has a chest press bar so the upgrights got in the way. Back to focusing on the workout. The hammer curl section was hard. The tricep kickback section was killer! I tried to go up in weights, but I just couldn't do it. My triceps were just toast. I didn't use weights for the weighted crunches and they were still hard.

The Worksheet

Here's the worksheet. 


BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here's my rather unimpressive screen shot. According to this, it looks like I was sitting on the couch watching soap operas and eating bon bons! 



No comments:

Post a Comment