Sunday, March 22, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 19: Build Chest


Day 19: Build Chest

This workout was after a week and a half of rest. It was hard convincing myself to get up and do the workout. I love lifting weights and I love this program, but I'm just tired of being sore. It was nice to not be sore for a week. I got up and did it though. I didn't end up too terribly sore which made me happy. I felt it more in my chest than my triceps after this one. I guess that's a step in the right direction. it was the last time for this workout for awhile. I start the Bulk Phase soon. We'll get back to the Build series in the last phase. I did mostly the same amount of weight in this workout as the previous workout. I got through it better than I thought I would. I thought after a week and a half of not lifting that I would be all wimped out, but I got through the workout. 

The Worksheet


 Here is the worksheet.


BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here's my screenshot for the workout. Uber impressive I know. NOT! 




No comments:

Post a Comment