Saturday, March 14, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 17: Build Shoulders


Day 17: Build Shoulders

I was pretty sore when I woke up. My throat was also killing me. I wasn't in the mood to workout, but I knew that I just needed to get through one more day and then it would be rest day. I upped the weights on some stuff. The Sagi 6 Way is so incredibly hard! I was a doofus though and didn't realize that the second set was only supposed to be 8 reps. I made it through seven and then dropped the weights to do another five. Oopsy. My shoulders were sore the day after this workout. I think that's the first time that I've had DOMS in my shoulders since doing Body Beast. I have really weak shoulders, but for some reason, this workout just wasn't creating DOMS. I had it after this one with the extra weights, but it was pretty minor. I can't go up in my weights. I can barely make it through this workout, but it's just not creating that Jello effect in my shoulders. I'm not having a problem lifting my arms up to wash my hair and the next day I'm not crazy sore. Weird.  

The Worksheet

Here's the worksheet for the day. 



BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here is my rather unimpressive BodyMedia screen shot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment