Saturday, March 14, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 15: Build Back & Bis


Day 15: Build Back & Bis

Day 15 was Build Back and Bis. I was on a mission to fry out my back. I was pretty sore from leg day, so moving around was a bit of a challenge, but I got through it. I definitely need to get a stand to put my weights on. We didn't buy the stand because it was an extra $140, but it will be much better with the stand! I upped some of my weights for this one. I really like Back and Bis. It was always my favorite day before when I was lifting on my own. It's still my favorite day with Body Beast. I got to failure a couple times this time. I really need to get a stronger resistance band for the modified pull ups. I have to get really far away from the wall and it's still pretty easy. 

The Worksheet


Body Media Screen Shot

Here is my screen shot for the workout. I'm never really impressed with the total activity minutes on these, but I'll get over it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment