Sunday, February 15, 2015

Review of Graze.com Box 64

What it is and why I get it

Graze.com is a mail order snack subscription service. They send you snacks every week or every other week or however often you have it set up. I've had one each week with an extra one every four weeks so I have one snack per day at work. During the holidays, I ended up with an extra stash of snacks since I had so many days off. I've not got both boxes on hold until I get caught up. If you use my referral code, you'll get your first and fifth boxes free. JAIMIE49P. 

The Packaging

The snacks come in individual sized rigid plastic containers with peel away plastic film lids. They are bundled up in a paperboard box. They come in boxes of four or 8. There is also a new big box that will have five bags with 4 servings per bag. Or it's four bags with 5 servings per bag. I forget which. 

Lightly Salted Popping Corn

This truly is the best popcorn on the planet. I love it! It doesn't even have butter and it's simply amazing! It's 3 WW PP points for the whole bag. It's a single serving bag though. Just don't leave it in the microwave for too long! 


Lemon Drizzle Flapjack

This is a rustic rolled oat flapjack with zesty lemon and yogurt drizzle. I love these flapjacks. They have a nice lemon flavor without being over powering. They are super amazing, but they are 7 WW PP points. That's a bit steep for a snack. 


Hot Cross Yum

This has orange raisins, vanilla cookie drops and cinnamon honey almonds. Love those almonds! The cookie pieces and the raisins are yummy too! 


Tropical Daiquiri

This has dried green mango, lime raisins and pineapple. I adore the mango in this snack. The pineapple has grown on me too and I like the raisins! This is super awesome stuff! 


1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog! I subscribe to Graze and they're have a pretty good thing going. I really want to try the bags they have now. Graze aside I hope more people visit your blog and follow your journey with losing weight. Keep it up!

    Leslie, GA

    ReplyDelete