Sunday, February 15, 2015

Review of Graze.com Box 63

What it is and why I get it

Graze.com is a snack subscription service. They mail you snacks once a week or every other week or however you have it set up. They are super creative and super yummy! I've broadened my snacking horizons because of these boxes. I  learned that I don't hate almonds and dried mangoes are amazing. If you use my referral code, you'll get your first and fifth boxes free. JAIMIE49P.  

The Packaging

The snacks come in rigid plastic containers with peel away plastic film lids. They are packed in a paperboard box. The top image inside the box changes periodically. They are perfectly portioned snacks! 


Booster Seeds

This is golden flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds. I gave this to hubby. It was 5 WW PP points and I didn't want to try more seeds for that many points. I don't get enough points in a day to waste them on something that's annoying for me to eat. I want my "cheats" to be sweet and yummy.


Cinnamon Pretzel

This has poppyseed pretzels and cinnamon honey almonds. Super yummy! I love those almonds! The pretzels are good too, but they aren't salty, so if you're expecting something like a Rold Gold, you might be disappointed. 


Apple Cosmo

This has soft apple pieces, lime raisins and cranberries. I really like this one. I didn't like the apples in the beginning, but they seem super sweet now. I'm not sure if Graze changed something or if my taste buds have changed. 


Protein Flapjack

This is a rustic rolled oat flapjack with flaxseeds, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds. I liked this one, but I think it also had soy bits in it and I'm trying to avoid soy, so I won't be getting this again even though it was yummy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment