Sunday, February 15, 2015

Review of Graze.com box 62

What it is and why I get it

Graze.com is a mail order snack subscription service. You give them your credit card info and once a week or less often if you prefer, they send you a snack box in the mail. I got in when they were $6.00 a box. Now they are up to $6.99, but I'm grandfathered in at the lower price. I love this company and I love the snacks. If you sign up, use my referral code JAIMIE49P so you get your first and fifth boxes free. 

Campfire Smores

This is milk chocolate and salted almond buttons, cookie drops and vanilla marshmallows. This was super awesome, but I marked it trash because it was too many Weight Watchers Points Plus Points for me to want on a regular basis. Damn you Weight Watchers! You're helping me lose weight, but I'm having to give up some of my favorite things in life! 


Scandinavian Forest

This has lignonberries, blueberries, cherry raisins and soft apple pieces. I didn't like the apples in the beginning, but I really like them now. I love dried fruit in general! This one is pretty low calorie too! It's yummy.


Berries and Cream Gelato

This has raspberry strings, white chocolate buttons, mini strawberries and yogurt coated strawberry pieces. This was super awesome. I love those raspberry strings. The white chocolate was great too and those mini strawberries are just to die for! This was too many WW PP points too. 


Seedsational

This is pumpkin and sunflower seeds in soy sauce. Just like the last pack of this, this one went to hubby. He likes seeds. I find them too annoying to eat at my desk. 



No comments:

Post a Comment