Sunday, February 22, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 7: Build Chest and Tris


Day 7: Build Chest and Tris

Today was Build Chest and Tris again. Last week, my chest didn't hurt that bad, but my triceps were killing me for a few days. This time, I used heavier weights for some of the chest presses. I'm hoping that means I will be a bit sore in my chest. It's not that I'm into the pain or anything, but I just don't think I hit my chest as hard as I could have last week. I know I fried my triceps, but my chest just didn't feel it. Today I really focused on using my chest muscles to do the moves. The push ups were sooooooo hard though! I thought I was going to fall on my face. After each round of push ups, I didn't have the strength in my triceps to push myself up off the floor! The pace of this workout seemed really slow. There was a lot of time between moves. Some of it was because they had to get new weights, but some of it just seemed excessive. I feel like this workout could have been about 10 minutes shorter if there had been less resting. I suppose I probably did need the rest though since this really fried my triceps, but while I was doing it, it just seemed drug out. I still love the workout and love Sagi. 

The Worksheet

He's constantly reminding us to write the weights down. I've never been much for writing stuff down. Even when I was going to the gym, I couldn't take the time to write the weights down. I'm doing it for this. I'm actually gladd too since I can compare my weights from week to week. I went up in some of these because of my notes from last week. 


BodyMedia Screen Shot

The two minutes of activity was probably from the warm up. It's going to be a long 3 months looking at this crappy numbers. I have to be burning a ton of calories. I'm ripping my muscles to shreds and then rebuilding. I'm pretty much always craving a giant steak. 


No comments:

Post a Comment