Sunday, February 22, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 6: Rest Day

Day 6: Rest Day

Saturday was Rest Day. I so desperately need a rest day. My right bicep was in a ton of pain. I couldn't fully extend it without wanting to cry. I could still feel it a little bit in my legs. My shoulders didn't hurt. My triceps and chest had recovered for the most part. I really love this program, but the first week was pretty brutal on my body. I'm hoping week two is a bit easier. Well, I'm hoping that I can hit my shoulders a bit harder next week, but the rest I hope goes easier. The Bowflex adjustable weights are supposed to be here Tuesday! I'm so excited. I've been pretty hungry this week! I've also had a huge sweet tooth this week. I'm eating cookies and ice cream! I have got to get my eating under control. I'm up 4 pounds this week. I know some of it is water weight because of the strength training and it should go away, but some of it is probably from eating too much junk! UGH! 


No comments:

Post a Comment