Sunday, February 22, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 5: Build Shoulders


Day 5: Build Shoulders

Friday was Build Shoulders! This was a day that I feared. My shoulders are the wimpiest part of my body. I didn't think I would be able to handle it. My legs were still sore, my biceps were killing me and my triceps were still a bit of a mess, but I got through this workout! This program is kicking my butt and I love it. 

I used 5 pound weights for most of this. I felt pretty wimpy doing that. The moves were challenging, but I never felt like I fried out my shoulders. On chest and tricep day, I knew that I was going to hurt the next day. On leg day, I knew I would hurt for a few days. On bicep and back day, I knew that my biceps were going to hurt. However, on shoulder day, I knew that I wouldn't hurt the next day and I didn't. I marked on my sheet that most of this was challenging. I couldn't even finish the Sergi Six-Way, but I just didn't feel fried. The next day, I really didn't feel anything. I honestly don't know if I can do these moves with heavier weights, but I have to because this just didn't do it for me. I was pretty surprised by how easy the shrugs and the dumbbell scap trap move were. 

Thankfully, the day after Shoulder day is Rest Day! 

Worksheet

Here's my worksheet for the workout!


BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here's my screen shot for the workout. I'm not really sure how I got 5 minutes of total activity, but maybe it was because my arms were moving a lot. 



No comments:

Post a Comment