Sunday, January 25, 2015

Weight Watchers Day 6

Day 6 of Weight Watchers went pretty well. I was home and didn't really eat a whole lot. I don't understand why I'm starving at work all day, but when I'm home, I barely eat. I ended up eating a peanut butter sandwich after dinner because the FAQ on Weight Watchers says to eat your daily points, but I was pretty far down on my points. During the week, I was over my points and tapped into my weekly points every day, but on the weekend, I needed to show down at the end of the night to eat all the daily points. I didn't tap into the weekly points or any of my exercise points. Isn't that crazy! So many people talk about derailing on the weekends and I eat less on the weekends! 

I did a 52 minute workout today, but I only counted the vigorous minutes of it. I'm not sure if the vigorous minutes translate into Heavy on the app I'm using, so I figure if I round off my non-vigorous minutes, it will balance out. That's my logic at least. We'll see how things go. 

Points Plus Diary Screen Shot

Here is my screen shot for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment