Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Review of Graze.com Box 59

What it is and why I get it

Graze.com is a mail order snack subscription service. You give them $6.49 and they give you four wonderful snacks. If you use a referral code, you'll get your first and fifth boxes free. My code is JAIMIE49P. I'll get a buck that I can use on a future box or I can donate it to their farming school. I've donated all of mine so far. I get these because they are awesome and because they perfectly portion controlled. 

The Packaging

The snacks are in little plastic tubs with peel away plastic film lids. They are packaged in a paperboard box.  

Tropical Daiquiri 

This has green mango, lime raisins and pineapple. I've always loved the mango in this. It's always been like candy to me, but this time it was just okay. It wasn't nearly as yummy as it has been in the past. The lime raisins and pineapple were super yummy though.


Cocoa Vanilla Protein Flapjack

This is a rustic rolled oat cocoa flapjack with mixed seeds. This has 8 grams of protein. This was a first for me. It was pretty yummy. I didn't taste the vanilla in it, but I did taste the cocoa. 


Key Lime Pie

This has lime raisins, mini meringues, sponge pieces and green raisins. I love the meringue pieces. I like to just put them on my tongue and let them melt. They are super awesome! The raisins and sponge pieces are pretty cool too. 


Billionaire's Shortbread

This has Belgian milk chocolate, almonds, cranberries and fudge. The almonds were okay, but the chocolate, fudge and cranberries were yummy. I don't normally like too many different ingredients together, but this one was pretty cool. I separated out the fudge and the chocolates and ate them last. 


Nutrition Facts

Here are the nutrition facts for the box. It has the ingredients and expiration dates as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment