Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My Mission to Accept Yogurt into My Life - Raspberry Yogurt Parfait


I've been on a mission to life yogurt. It's been a year or so in the making. I've actually found some ways to incorporate yogurt into my life. While doing the 21 Day Fix, I decided that I also wanted to get oatmeal into my life. What better way to do both than a yogurt and fruit parfait. I mixed a yellow container's worth of oatmeal with a red container's worth of homemade Greek yogurt. I layered frozen raspberries in it and put it in the fridge for the night. I had read some stuff on the Internet about doing something like this so I decided to try it. 

This was not a win for me. I barely managed to finish this. I'm not sure if I used too much oatmeal or what, but the texture of the oatmeal in the yogurt was just not something I liked I actually gave up on it twice, but I went back to finish it since I didn't want to waste it. I hate wasting food. I really want to like this, so I might try it again with less yogurt and maybe a different berry, but it will be awhile before I try it. I almost didn't post about this because it was really not my thing, but I really liked the picture. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment