Thursday, January 22, 2015

Les Mills Combat Mini Round Day 4 - Rest Day


Day 4: Rest Day

Today was a rest day. I needed a rest day last week, but I couldn't because I was doing 21 Day Fix and then I didn't want to take a Monday rest day since it just seems wrong to miss a Monday workout. Yesterday, my body was screaming for a rest day, so I took one today! I set the alarm for an hour later and I slept in. It felt great! My body is so sore! It's mainly my entire back half. My whole back is sore and my hamstrings are sore. I haven't figured out what I'm doing with my Les Mills Combat! I know I'm working out, but I'm not sure which one! I started out following the week one plan just because those were the workouts I wanted to do, but I don't think I want to do Shock Plyo tomorrow since I'm still sore. I want to do that one when I'm not already in pain! 


No comments:

Post a Comment