Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Les Mills Combat Mini Round Day 3 - Combat 45 Power Kata


Day 3: Combat 45 Power Kata

Today was Day 3 of my Les Mills Combat Mini Round. The plan is to do Les Mills Combat for two weeks, but it might go up or down depending upon when the weights get here! I'm so excited about getting them! 

I was looking forward to this one because it was one of my favorites before. It was hard the first time I did it though. All of the lunges during the Ginga section was just torture way back when, but today it went pretty well. My hamstrings were already killing me, but I got through this workout and I was quite impressed with myself over that. I love the combat workouts. I fumbled around in this one though. I was having some stupid moments. There was a segment where it was supposed to be cross jab cross and I kept doing jab cross jab. I couldn't figure out why I was so messed up and never on the same arm as them. I didn't figure it out until I was on the second arm. I felt stupid after that. If you want to see a play by play of the workout, check out my post from my first round of Les Mills Combat on Day 3.

BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here is my screen shot. I'm not sure how many minutes of vigorous I had the first time doing this workout because I had issues with the workout tab during that workout. The last time I did this I didn't have the workout tab either, but the time before for the last time had 24 minutes of vigorous and 40 minutes of total activity. I improved my vigorous minutes by one minute. YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment