Monday, January 5, 2015

21 Day Fix Day 8 Food


Day 8

Breakfast:  Shakeology with Green plain yogurt - 2 red

Early Snack: Graze.com snack with dried mango, pineapple and raisins. It's not part of the plan, but don't care.

AM Snack: 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 apple - 1 red, 2 purple

Lunch: Giant salad with chicken breast, homemade dressing and some raisins. 4 green, 1 red, 1 orange 

PM Snack: 2 banana oatmeal raising cookies and my green juice. 3 green, 1-1/2 purple, 1 yellow

Dinner: Taco turkey meat with beans, corn, quinoa and cheese. 2 red, 1 blue, 3 yellow

Dessert: Blueberry Frozen Yogurt, 6 teaspoons peanut butter. 3/4 red, 1/2 purple, 6 teaspoons

Totals

Green 7 - Red 6-3/4 - Purple 4 - Yellow 4 - Blue 1 - Orange 1 - Teaspoons 6

I lost 5 pounds this week! Totally loving this! I was a bit hungry early in the day, but that went away. I didn't even need my peanut butter, but I ate it because it was part of the plan. This is what happened when I was doing the PiYo eating plan and then I gave it up because it was annoying dealing with it and because I found myself eating extra stuff at the end of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment