Sunday, January 4, 2015

21 Day Fix Day 7 Food


Day 7 Food

I made it to day 7 on the nutrition plan for this workout program. I tried the nutrition plan with PiYo, but didn't make it past day 5. This plan isn't much different than that plan, but I'm doing okay with this one. I still eat my Graze.com snacks, so it's not like I'm being uber strict with myself, but I'm trying to stick with it as best I can and still maintain my sanity.

Breakfast - Shakeology with my homemade Greek Yogurt. It was still super yummy today. I had a little less yogurt in there today so it wasn't as hard to finish the container. 2 red

Snack - 2 hard boiled eggs and an apple. 1 red, 1 purple

Lunch - Giant salad with some raisins and homemade walnut oil salad dressing and a chicken breast. 1 red, 4 green, 1 orange

Snack - Peanut butter sandwich with 1 tsp peanut butter and 1 slice of Dave's Killer Bread Good Seed 70 and my green juice. 1 tsp, 1 yellow, 3 green, 1/2 purple

Dinner - Turkey taco meat with quinoa, corn, red beans and cheese. 2 red, 3 yellow, 1 blue

Dessert - Peanut butter and Blueberry Frozen Yogurt. This is a new batch of frozen yogurt that I made today. The recipe came with he machine I got. It has a lot more yogurt and a lot less fruit than my old recipe. 3/4 red, 1/2 purple, 5 tsps

Totals 

Green  7 - Red 6 - Purple 3 - Blue 1 - Yellow 4 - Orange 1 - Teaspoons 6

I did the math, and I have to reduce my food when I lose 40 more pounds! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment