Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Review of Graze.com Box 55

What it is and why I get it

Graze.com is a mail order snack subscription service. They have some really awesome snacks! If you want to sign up, you can use my referral code which will get you your fist and fifth boxes free. My code is JAIMIE49P. The boxes are $6.49 and that includes shipping. I get one box a week and one box every four weeks. 


Tutti Fruitti

This has pineapple, cherry raisins, blueberry cranberries and raisins. I wasn't a fan of the dried pineapple in the beginning, but I really like it now. I love these dried fruit snacks. It's like eating candy. 


Cherries and Berries

This has cherries, lingnonberries, cranberries and jumbo raisins. I love love love this snack. The dried cherries are just amazing! This really is like candy! 


Fruit and Seed Flapjack

This is a rustic rolled oat flapjack with mixed seeds and dried fruits. I love the flapjacks and this is one of my favorite. It's kinda like a granola bar, but way way better. I'm so excited because my next box after the one I just opened today has three flapjacks in it. Two of them are new to me!


Honey Drizzled Cashews

The name says it all. It's got cashews drizzled with honey. They are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yummy!!!!!!!! I love them! I shouldn't eat them I'm sure, but they're so yummy I don't care! 


Nutrition Facts

Here are the nutrition facts. You can also see the ingredients and the expiration date. Those cashews are only 190 calories so that's really not that bad! 


No comments:

Post a Comment