Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Review of Graze.com Box 54

What it is and why I get it

Graze.com is a mail order snack subscription service. They mail you fun healthy snacks once a week or every other week and you give them $6.49. They have a big box coming out at some point soon too so instead of these fun little portion controlled snacks, you'll be able to get big bags that have multiple services in a bag. I have mixed emotions about the big bag. I love that I'll be able to get more flapjacks at a time, but I'm nervous that I'll eat a whole bag! 

Packaging

The snacks are in a rigid plastic container with peel away plastic lids. They come in a paperboard box. 
 

Apple & Cinnamon Flapjack

This is a rustic rolled oat flapjack with apple and cinnamon. I love love love love the flapjacks! They are super amazing! The texture is amazing. The flavor is amazing! They are just awesome! 


Dark Rocky Road

This has Belgian dark chocolate buttons, cranberries and pecans. I love the chocolate and the cranberries, but I'm just not a fan of pecans. It's a good mix of ingredients though so it's a great snack for people who like pecans. 


Key Lime Pie

This has lime raisins, mini meringues, sponge pieces and green raisins. I love the meringue pieces! They are super awesome! The raisins and sponge pieces are good too, but my favorites are the meringue pieces. I like to put the meringue pieces on my tongue and just let them melt. 


Super Berry Detox

This has blueberries, cranberries, goji berries and green raisins. I'm not sure why raisins are in the super berry detox, but I don't care. I really like this snack. I've never been a fan of goji berries on their own, but they really work in this snack. It's a good size for a snack and has a nice mix. 


Nutrition Facts

Here are the nutrition facts. It shows the ingredients and the expiration date as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment