Friday, November 28, 2014

Review of Graze.com Box 51

What it is and why I get them

Graze.com is a mail order snack subscription service. They send you four perfectly portioned snacks on a set schedule. You can get them weekly or every other week. You can also request special arrangements. I have one box every week and one box every four weeks. There are four snacks in a box and five work days in a week. If you use a referral code, you get your first and fifth boxes free. My code is JAIMIE49P.

The Packaging

The snacks are in rigid plastic containers with peel away plastic lids. They are packaged up in a paperboard box. 


Tropical Daiquiri

This has green mango, lime raisins and pineapple. I love the mango. I just wish there was more of it in the snack! The pineapple is super yummy too. 


White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake

This had white chocolate, raspberry cranberries and hazelnuts. I love the white chocolate and the cranberries. I'm not a fan of hazelnuts. I've marked these trash just because of the hazelnuts. 


Popping Corn

This is microwave popcorn. It's super awesome. Make sure you follow the instructions and don't burn it! 


Billionaire's Shorbread

I didn't think I was going to like this. It has Belgian milk chocolate, almonds, cranberries and fudge. It was an odd combination for me, but I really liked it! 


Nutrition Facts

Here are the nutrition facts! 



No comments:

Post a Comment