Friday, November 28, 2014

Review of Graze.com Box 50!

What it is and why I get them

Graze.com is a mail order snack subscription service. You give them $6.49 and they give you four healthy snacks. They are super yummy! I've learned that I don't hate certain foods like almonds with these boxes! There are two different types of boxes. One of them has under 150 calories per snack. The other one has no restrictions on the calories. You can rate each snack as Trash, Try, Like and Love. If you mark it Trash, you'll never get it again. Try, Like and Love all give different weight to the mathematical equation that determines what snacks you get. If you use my referral code, you'll get your first and fifth boxes free. JAIMIE49P 

The Packaging

The snacks are in rigid plastic containers with plastic peel away lids. The snacks are packaged in paperboard boxes. The top image changes every so often. 


Super Berry Detox

This was filled with blueberries, cranberries goji berries and green raisins. I really liked this snack and according to the packaging, it's quite healthy! Woot Woot! I love me some berries! 


Triple Berry Smoothie

This had mini strawberries, blueberries, cranberries and banana. I'm not a huge fan of dried banana, but it has grown on me. This snack still says that it's new, but I've been getting these for awhile. I LOVE the strawberries in here. 


Scrumptious Blueberry Swirl

This was blueberry yogurt raisins, raspberry cranberries and black currants. This is one of those yummy snacks that I probably shouldn't be eating. I'm sure the dried yogurt is loaded with sugar. I looked up making these things once and the recipe called for oodles and oodles of powdered sugar. 


Morning Energizer

This has cherry, pear and walnut. It's also listed as new, but I've been getting this for awhile. I love the cherries. The pear is okay. I'm over and done with walnuts. 


Nutrition Facts

Here are the nutrition facts for the snacks. You can see all of the ingredients on the bottom. I'm trying to reduce the number of ingredients in my food, so I really should ditch the scrumptious blueberries, but they are too yummy for me to ditch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment