Saturday, November 15, 2014

Review of Graze.com Box 48

What it is and why I get it

Graze.com is a healthy mail order snack subscription service. For $6.49, you get four portion controlled snacks. You can pick a low calorie box or a regular box. The low calories stuff has 150 calories or less. The others go up to about 320ish. The employees are awesome and really helpful. You can set up a weekly box or a box every other week. You can have custom stuff too. I have one box a week plus one box every four weeks. If you use a referral code when you sign up, you get your first and fifth boxes free. My code is JAIMIE49P. I forgot to take pictures of this box, so these are pictures of when I got these snacks before. Good thing I didn't get any new snacks! 

Tutti Frutti

This has pineapple, cherry raisins, blueberry cranberries and raisins. Dried fruit is amazing. It's like almost healthy candy! I didn't like pineapple in the beginning, but I love it now. I really like this snack! 


Chocolate Orange Flapjack

This is a rustic rolled oat flapjack with orange and chocolate. I love all the flapjacks! They are super yummy! Super Super Yummy. However, this one gives me a touch of heartburn. I still love it though. 


Cherries & Berries

This is cherries, lingonberries, cranberries and jumbo raisins. I LOVE this snack. I could eat it daily and never get bored. LOVE LOVE LOVE the cherries and berries!


Hot Cross Yum

This is orange raisins, sponge pieces and cinnamon honey almonds. This snack is pretty yummy. I think this was the one that taught me that I don't hate almonds! 





No comments:

Post a Comment