Saturday, November 15, 2014

Review of Graze.com Box 47

What it is and why I get it

Graze.com is a mail order snack subscription service. They have awesome snacks that they send me each week. The boxes are $6.49 for four snacks. You can set it up so they come once a week or once every other week. You can get extra boxes too. I have one set up to come every fourth week. There are four snacks in a box, but five work days in a week. If you want to sign up, use my referral code and you'll get your first and fifth boxes free. I'll get $1.00 off a box or I can donate it to their farming school. I've donated all of them so far to the farming school. JAIMIE49P. 

The Packaging

The snacks are in rigid plastic containers with peel away plastic lids. They are packed up into a paperboard box. 


Lightly Salted Popping Corn

This stuff is super yummy! I'm not a big fan of popcorn without butter, but with this stuff, I don't miss the butter. It's just super yummy. I've marked this as Love since before I got it because I wanted to get it and it wasn't showing up. I've kept it love. The only downside is that it doesn't fit into my daily plan so I have to move things around to eat it. I've decided to just take these home and eat them there to make it easier. 


Key Lime Pie

This has lime raisins, mini meringues, sponge pieces and green raisins. I love the little mini meringues! Super sweet! I love to let them just melt on my tongue. The rest of the stuff is good too, but the mini meringues are the best part! I have this marked Like because I probably shouldn't even be eating it since it's so sweet! 


Dark Rocky Road

This has Belgian dark chocolate buttons, cranberries and pecans. I'm not a huge fan of the pecans, but the rest is good. I left it as Try, but I haven't decided on it. I think I'll mark it Like since I'm such a sucker for chocolate. They only have chocolates during the cooler temperatures. I need to get all the chocolate while I can! 


Apple & Cinnamon Flapjack

This is a rustic rolled oat flapjack with apple and cinnamon. I love all the flapjacks except the brownie one. This one is pretty yummy! More calories than I should have for a snack, but I don't care! 


Nutritional Content

We get a card with the nutritional content and all of the ingredients on them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment