Thursday, October 23, 2014

Review of Graze.com Box 45!

What it is and why I get it

Graze.com is a mail order snack subscription service. They have super yummy snacks that are mostly healthy. I love the portion controlled packaging. I don't have to worry about measuring out one serving. I just grab a pack and have at it! If you sign up and use my referral code, you'll get your first and fifth boxes free. JAIMIE49P. I highly recommend them!

The Packaging

There are four snacks in each box. The snacks come in rigid plastic containers with plastic peel away lids. The four snacks are then loaded up into a paperboard box and mailed to you. 


White Choc Raspberry Cheesecake

This has white chocolate, raspberry cranberries and hazelnuts. I loved the white chocolate and the raspberry cranberries, but I just don't like hazelnuts. They are icky. I had to trash this snack just because of those stinking hazelnuts! It had a good mix of ingredients, I just wish it had some other nut!


Fruit & Seed Flapjack 

This is a rustic rolled oat flapjack with mixed seeds and dried fruits. I really liked this one, but I always do! The picture came out terrible, but the snack did not! The world would be a better place if everyone had flapjacks!


Chocolate Orange

This had Belgian dark chocolate, orange raisins and hazelnuts. I liked the chocolate and the orange raisins, but again, just not a fan of hazelnuts! Give me some cashews! 


Tropical Daiquiri

This has green mango, lime raisins and pineapple. I eat the pineapple first and then the lime raisins and then finish off with the green mango. It's like candy! I adore the green mango in this. I'm rather fond of this snack and always happy when it shows up. 


Nutrition Facts

Here is the sheet with all of the nutrition facts and ingredients! 


No comments:

Post a Comment