Thursday, October 23, 2014

Review of Beachbody PiYo Day 53


Day 53: Core

Today was my last day doing one of my favorite workouts! It was Core today for Day 53. I really do like this workout! I wasn't in the mood to workout today, but I did it anyway. I felt better after doing it. That might be the first and last time you hear me say that though! Normally I feel worse after a workout. I want to crawl into bed and go to sleep, but not today! I still suck at the stand up ab section. I did better than I've done, but I really am just terrible with balance. I'm hoping that once I get through Tai Cheng, I'll have better balance. I did well with the Criss Cross section, but I still modify the side plank section. I might actually miss this workout. It will definitely be part of  my Les Mills Combat / PiYo hybrid workout when/if I ever get there. I'm really getting addicted to buying these things so who knows when I'll have time to go back and redo any of them!  Two more workouts and I earn my T-shirt! 

Tomorrow is rest day, but I'll be doing Kettlebells unless I'm in a really horrible mood because I think my phone just went kaput. I can't function without a phone. Hubby is trying to fix it right now, but it's not looking good. I have a tendency to destroy phones. I still don't understand how it happens. 

BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here is my rather unimpressive screen shot. I'm still okay with it though. 


Want to Learn More? Watch the video

If you're interested in buying PiYo, make sure you buy it from a Coach so you get the extra DVD for free. If you don't have a coach, you can buy it through me at my Beachbody page



PiYo DEFINE YOURSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment