Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Review of Graze.com Box 44

What it is and why I get it

Graze.com is a mail order snack subscription service. You get four snacks in each box. You can get them every week or every other week. You can also email them to get your own custom settings. The company is awesome to work with. I have a weekly box and one box every fourth week. This specific box was actually a few boxes ago, but my husband just finished his snack the other day. I didn't want to try the peas. It was a new snack that I didn't notice so I didn't mark it Trash. All new snacks get added as Try. I try to keep tabs on them so I can Trash anything that has ingredients that I have no desire to try like coconut or anything spicy.

The Packaging

Each snack comes in a rigid plastic container with a peel away plastic film lid. The snacks are then put into a paperboard box. The inside image changes a bit. 


Cherries & Berries

This has cherries, lingonberries, cranberries and jumbo raisins. I adore this snack. Dried fruit is just the bomb.com. I'm a sucker for a piece of dried berry! The cherries are actually my favorite part of this. 


Raw Bars

This had pumpkin, sesame and sunflower seeds with dates and honey. I was really looking forward to this snack because I thought it would be great for hiking and these raw bars are going to be in the big box. I was sadly disappointed. I had really high hopes because the flapjacks are amazing. The texture of this thing was just not for me. It lacked any flavor for me too. There was something about it that left me feeling a little ill afterwards. I'm sure someone out there thinks this thing is wonderful, but not me. 


Hot Cross Yum

This has orange raisins, sponge pieces and cinnamon honey almonds. I really like this snack! I don't really get the combination of ingredients, but I like each of them. 

Spicy Sriracha Peas with jumbo corn

The name says it all. This is the snack that hubby ate since I'm not into spicy anything! He said he didn't like it. He said that they seemed stale and were very hard. He didn't like the flavor either. 


Here are the nutritional facts



No comments:

Post a Comment